Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life's too short, and the nights are long.

I spent at little time going through some of my old blogs yesterday... and realized that I haven't been doing much thinking lately. Those were some smart blogs I wrote!!
So then I started wondering Have I become completely vapid? Is that why I don't blog philosophic anymore? Am I dumb now?

Nope, I got a life.

See, I blogged all summer because I had nothing better to do. I was sitting around doing nothing all day long, and I used my blog to get some mental stimulation.

Now, work keeps my brain at least partially running, and I go out 2-3 times a week with friends and party my ass off. I now have stuff to do. FUN stuff, might I add. So yeah, I don't feel too bad about not blogging frequently anymore, now that I can use my brain power for fun instead of ranting.

So, I apologize for the lack of updates, but I don't apologize for enjoying myself. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment