Friday, July 31, 2009

Aches & Pains

So... I went to the doctor's today.
Aside from massive amounts of witty banter that I'm always spouting (if you know me, you know that my wit is genius... hahahahah! Jeeze, I couldn't even type that with a straight face!!), the doctors was a kinda easy experience.

Except it turns out I had to get some booster shots.
Okay, I kind of hate needles, but that's fine.
::side note:: i managed to call Tetanus "Tetris."
Because, ladies and gentleman (I know there's only one of you)
I'm a fucking idiot.
So I got my tetris shot and a hepatitis shot.


My arms have never known such soreness.


And naturally, it's ITCHY.
AND PAINFUL.
PAINFULLY ITCHY.
PAINTCHY, if you will.

But, naturally, that's not the only problem I have going on,
oh no. I wouldn't be that lucky.

I went to the beach last weekend, where I learned that I have no clue how to put on sunscreen. This is the result:



That's right, check that beauty out. My fat, sunburnt, Rorschach ink-blot back. You know you love it. Mmmm awkward sunburn. Proof once again that I totally and completely rule.

Currently, my right shoulder is peeling like a bitch. Because, once again, I totally and completely rock. You're jealous.

*sob*

So point is, I now have red, peeling skin everywhere along with a sore shot-arm. What's next, cancer?



I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment