Sunday, August 2, 2009

Calvin Klein? Hardly.

So I bought discount boxers at Kohl's - a two pack for $3.80 How fantastic!

Well, I open the pack... they're actually Boxer-Briefs!
I have never in my life worn a pair of these. I wore briefs until I was around 12, then switched over to boxers.
And I will tell ya right now, this portmanteau of the two is strange.

I'll tell you right now though, Underwear looks a lot different on the model than it'll ever look on you. Mainly because they're made of muscle, and I'm made of... well, let's just say it's less dense.
It's like... It's tight in places I'm not used to. But I gotta say, it makes my butt look good. Well... as good as it's gonna get, anyway. They're probably great for all the yoga pilates body building running sitting around that I do.

I guess I don't have anything else to say about this underwear... maybe if I had an underwear fetish. Luckily, I only have a caffeine fetish. Speaking of which, where'd I leave my redbull? Jeeze, I sound like Lindsay Lohan. Oh, there it is. Mmmm. Now where'd I leave my cigarettes and lesbians?



----------------
Now playing: Vistoso Bosses - Delirious!
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment