Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things I'll Never Say

You ever think about something you've said, and thought "wow... never thought I'd say that!"
Well, while attempting to combat insomnia last night, I compiled a list of things that I never thought I'd ever say.

As a Kid, I never could have predicted I'd one day say...

"I'd punch a baby for a Big Mac right now..."
"Ugh, is it seriously snowing right now? Dammit!"
"No thanks, I'm not a big 'cake' person."
"Oh man! I'm so excited to go back to school!"
"11am is sooooo early!"
"This is my boyfriend..."
"Onomatopoeia"
"So I was CeWebristalking today..."
"I'll skip dessert."

As a young teen (aged 10-14), I never could have predicted I'd one day say...

"No, I don't want to have sex with you."
"I don't think I'll be married til' I'm 30"
"I'm excited to go back to school."
"Aww, poor Lindsay Lohan..."
"Aww, poor Britney Spears..."
"Summer Vacation? What summer vacation?"
"I'm updating my blog!"

As an older teen (aged 15-17), I never could have predicted I'd one day say...

"No, I don't want to have sex with you."
"Nah, I don't feel like drinking tonight.
"No, really, I don't want a drink.
"I choreographed this myself!"
"I've been single for almost three years..."
"I can't eat Hot Pockets anymore."


Feel free to comment with things you never thought you'd say!!
I'll probably tack more things onto this blog as I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment