Monday, August 31, 2009

Die

Because all I know how to do anymore is post clips and further the gay agenda (mine involves getting milk, I'm out) here's some classic Funny or Die clips that make me laugh.

Now, I don't know anything about healthcare. I'm kinda dumb when it comes to economy stuff... I just don't get it. But this video sheds some light on it.



In this next video, we see Dr. Elliot Reed, that gay *NSync member, Batgirl, and that damn trekkie talk about the brewing storm ahead. The Gay People storm.



Lindsay Lohan's EHarmony Ad



Levi Johnston's EHarmony Ad



Red Bull...?



"Gwyneth Paltrow" makes Chicken. The funniest of them all.



The McLovin' Fund with Kristen Bell



I don't know who Rachel Zoe is, but I know at least six people like this.


You've seen Jon + Kate Gosslein's EHarmony ads, but have you seen Hailey Glassman's?

I'm surprised that we haven't seen Hailey Glassman's genitals yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment